TRAIT FLOORS are fixed, working and accurate :)
Click on any collection you hold from the portfolio page. Below the floor chart for the collection, you will see a list of all the NFTs you hold for the collection. You will now also see the highest trait floor per NFT to the right. AND if you tap on an NFT, you'll see ALL the trait floors per NFT. We hope you like this.
We also added blocking users and reporting messages in chat. Apple made us add these features before they approve chat on the App Store. This means the next build on the app store will have chat :)
- Deep-linking now works from push. Whenever you tap a push it will take you to the correct screen!
- Changed the 1W chart from 4 hour to 2 hour intervals
- Fixed cryptopunk and video PFPs not showing in chat
- Started fix on the unread messages not working, that fix will be in next weeks build :)
We added in the full power of GIPHY to the chat. Excited about this simple, yet very powerful, upgrade for you.
Also added jump to last read message and jump to bottom. It's basic web2 chat things, but they are important for a smooth chat experience.
What else? Squashed some bugs and did a bunch of work on "Death to the server". What the hell is that? You all will see very soon :)
Bugs we squashed:
1) New messages not showing up in chats occasionally, had to force close and reopen to see them
2) NFTs that recently left your wallet sometimes appeared in your portfolio
3) The real-time point on the portfolio charts were sometimes a bit off